Sunday, May 31, 2009

Performance in Pacific, Komtar

Yesterday, Chung Ling school band performed at Pacific, Komtar. I didn't perform but I went there to help out. We took bus from our school to komtar at around 8 am. There was an event there, not sure what is it. Theres free food there too.

they are getting ready

haha ! they need to stand for the first 2 song

mumypoko pant! XD

percussion rocks !

can see the conductor. lol

look ! the most handsome 'muslim' is playing drum ! XD

MumyPoko again ! XD

he's walking in this direction

I can't get a better angle, cuz when I go infront and wanted to take photo, the guard ask me to "shoo". Lukily I didn't kill him. lol

I went to George Town White Coffee with the teacher to have some coffee. She pay for me, and I was going to give back the money to her, but don't have small change except a RM 50 note. So embarassing.

he walked here when I was at George Town White Coffee

that auntie like MumyPoko ?? lol

thats all ! meow~~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment