Saturday, June 13, 2009

BBQ at the beach

I went to Tanjong Bungah beach behind Paradise hotel there to have bbq with my friends. This bbq party was organize by Raymond ! Had a lot of fun that day. Really enjoyed ourselves.


I head to the beach right after my tuition class. But they are having dinner at Sri Ananda. Met Raymond, Ah Herh, Yan Jiek and Ting Yao there.

After the dinner, we went to Oasis to have beer ... er ... I mean they went to Oasis to have beer... I'm just following ... I don't drink. lol
Met Jason, Yuan Tatt and ah Chuen at Oasis



Raymond the organizer


The place they have thier beer. Met Jason, Yuan Tatt and ah Chuen there.


Time to start the fire !


Raymond starting fire and ah Chuen cho lo ?? I was holding the handphone and use the light to light up for Raymond to see ... cuz its very dark there.


me !


Raymond again.


Boo Teik


guess who's this. Its Ting Yao aka emo freak aka bboy Yao aka TeaWhy

yummy ! look what's beside ... Mild Seven ?? O.o

To make it more 'romantic' we put some candles beside ! XD


Time to eat. lol the chiken wings still cannot be eaten.

what the heck ?? on fire ?? O.O lol

Jason and Ah Tatt

Gay ?? O.O



Raymond and Yan Jiek. siao kia pose ?? lol


I made Davidson lie on top of Ah Herh when he's talking on the phone ! XD

Herh nice pose, Teik act chicken ?? and TeaWhy is still emo-ing ! XD

Hsein Yang, Raymond, and Davidson

Emo-ing ... wait ... its that me ?? XD


I went home at 12.30am that day. So late ! haha ! it was fun ... Hope Raymond will organize another one next time ....

Thanks Tan Herh and Raymond for the photo

Thats all for now ... Meow~~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment