Saturday, March 14, 2009

Exam is Over

Yesterday was the last day of first term exam in my school . Very happy off corse , because finally can get some free time away from all those books . I planned to go to Prangin Mall for movie after school ended . Go along with Raymond , Yan Jiek , and Ah Chuen . But before that , we must take our last paper first .... this is what we did before the exam ....



Raymond with his depressed expression XD



study until we all became emo ...lol

(from left :Raymond, Phern Kern, Yan Jiek and me )


Finally , after exam , we're on our move ! Raymond went to Yan Jiek home and then they will go to Prangin with one bike . Ah Chuen went home first and take a bath ... (that's what Raymond said ) Then his mother drive hime there. I went there solo by bus ... planned to meet up at cinema to watch the 2pm movie .


I met Jun Jie walking home while I was on my way to the bus stand , then walked together with him and talk . I walk over the bus station where I was suppose to wait for bus without even realizing because of talking with Jun Jie . XD For that , I walked to the bus stand even far away to wait for bus . I was lucky , waited only for 2 minutes before a bus came .


Inside the bus , I met Hou Li with his friends , they are wearing school uniform ! haha ! I had changed earlier in school . After I reached there and went down the bus , I saw Nerry and Zi Yang walked by . I quickly chase them and called Nerry .I noticed 3 of them (Nerry , Zi Yang and their friend ) were wearing red shirt , and I was wearing red shirt too ! XD


I walked to cinema together with Nerry and Zi Yang then met Boon Hui at the lift(so many people was here and i didn't even know) . They wanted to watch Dragon Ball Evolution , but I watch Race To Witch Mountain . While they were buying ticket , I looked for Raymond and Yan Jiek thinking that they will reach here earlier than me because they ride a bike . They were not there yet , and I was the first one to reach there ... by bus ...


I walked around while waiting for them to arrive .Back to the cinema again after that . Saw Yan Jiek and Raymond buying ticket . Ah Chuen was not ther yet , so we went in the cinema first .


The movie we watched called : Race To Witch Mountain . At first , I don't know what is the movie about . Raymond ask me to watch , so I watch . XD Its about 2 allien from outer space that want to prevent earth from gatting invation . If want to know about it then go watch urself ! XD


After the movie , went to play some game for a while . Saw Yi Ze the 'siao kia' there . He played the football game , but he is noob , didnt scored ! XD I played shooting game which is my favourite .



Yi Ze playing the football game
After Playing , feels hungry , so Ah Chuen wanted to eat McD , then we went to McD . Raymond and Yan Jiek didn't eat , just me and Ah Chuen . Its already over 3pm ... so no more McValue . But Ah Chuen pay for me , so nice of him ! XD

me eating burger

McD is my favourite ! XD

Ah Chuen

Yan Jiek the emo king with emo pose ! lol

After we finished having our meal , its time to go home . Yan Jiek said that this time let him ride the bike and Raymond sit at the back , but Raymond was too scared to because Yan Jiek like to speed and cut here cut there . Dangerous . lol . Ah Chuen went home by his mom's car , and me solo ride bus home again ! T.T

Thats for the activity after exam . Meow~~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment