Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tagged by Raymond

1. Crazy stuff u did before.
I'm a crazy guy ... dont't expect less from this ...

2. What is your most favourite thing to do ?
Sleeping , daydream .

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life,will you go back to the past ?
Yes , there are a lot of things that I want to prevent it from happening .

4. How old are you?
Going to 17 soon .

5. Is there someone in your heart right now ?
Nope. My heart only have 4 chambers.

6. Do you feel loved in this world ?
No , never before .

7. What are you afraid to lose the most ?
My will to live on .

8. What you wish to do now?
Study hard for SPM .

9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her ?
I'll tell you when I have that 'someone'.

10.Do you think you are special?
Everyone is special.

11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half?
Liar ...

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
To make myself a worthy person and respected by others.

13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
Yes , killing is my hobby.

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Instant noodle ! Simple and easy !

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
I will choose to be happy. Money is not that important to me.

16. If you have a chance, which part of Earth you want to live forever in ?
Japan.

17. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven?
My memories.

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
Can't think of any ...

19. What is your plan when you become an old man or old woman?
Watch sakura in Japan and enjoy life.

20. Do u think your Life is beautiful enough?
Nope ... I want to make it more beautiful.

Meow~~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment