Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2nd Day of Chinese New Year (年初二)

On the second day of CNY , just like the fisrt day , woke up quite early and then went to my grandmother's house again . That day another relative come . I don't quite know who are they (never seen them I think ... ) . But as long as I can get Ang Pow , I will be happy ! XD
So after they went back , we had our meal .

My uncle invited the lion dancer to come and dance that day , and we were waiting for them to come .

We watched TV while waiting for the lion dancer to come . They were suppose to come at 1pm , but they didn't . Its almost 2 pm when they arrived .

The whole neighbourhood invited the same group of lion dancer (4 houses including us) . They danced at our neighbour's houses first , and our house was the last .

I went to the belcony to take some photo when they danced in my neighbour's house .

from far away ...



wah ... climb so high ...




in our neighbour's house






And then , finally its our house turn . Well , they rested for a while before dancing in our house . I can understand that it's tiring to dance in 3 houses continuously ! XD And so , its finally started ! Can hear the drum sound very loudly .

let's welcome them with fire crackers ! ^^


nice pose !



just went in the door !











my brother is taking the orange from the lion !




and then they went out ...

Thats all for the lion dance on second day of CNY ! meow~~!




0 comments:

Post a Comment