Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Day of Chinese New Year (年初一)

On 26 January , it was the first day of Chinese New Year . I woke up early (at least earlier than usual XD ) in the morning , clean myself up and put on new cloth ! Got my first 'Ang Pow' from my father . After that , my father drove us to my grandmother house . On the way there , there was not many car on the road (Batu Ferringhi) , not until we reached Air Itam , there was a huge traffic jam . It took us approximately an hour to reach our destination . Walked into my grandmother's house , and my uncles , aunts , cousins are all there . First off ! off corse is saying "Kiong Hi Huat Chai" to everyone , then take Ang Pow ! XD

First day of Chinese New Year must eat 'Mee Sua" (面线) . I had it as my breakfast . Woah ... at that time , i was very hungry already ... so ate quite a lot ...

We sit around the living room , watch TV and talking with each other .

At about 1 pm , after finished having our lunch at my grandmother's house , my father drove us to relative house (my mother's side) . Stayed there for the whole day and go back home at night .

And thats it for the first day of CNY . The end . meow~~!

here's some photo :












cute moo moo Ang Pow that i got from my aunt and cousin living in Singapore !

Ang Pows

0 comments:

Post a Comment