Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dragon Boat Physical Training

The past monday (16/2/09) , I stayed back at school in the afternoon for the dragon boat physical training . It was my first year joining the dragon boat club , and it's also my first time going to the traning , kinda excited that time , because i don't know what kind of traning will be carry out .

I finished my class at 2.05 p.m. . Then I met up with Leon and went to have our lunch at the canteen . After we finished our meal , we went to the place where the member should gather . Saw some old member there also , talking with each other . I sat down and wait for the training to start ...

The traning started at 2.30 p.m. We were asked to queue up in a straight line . And then do a squatting position (like when doing push up) , then move legs up and down . Right leg up and left leg down , then left leg up and right leg down . Do that for 80 times , then stand up , and we were told to jump up and down for 80 times somemore . After that , do push up for 40 times ... (its's continuously without resting ... )

After finished doing the push up , I can barely catch my breath . I just ate with full stomach that time and were told to do this kind of things continuously ... But finally , we had 3 minutes to rest .

The 3 minutes had gone , and the traning continued . The following one is scary , we were asked to do a 'starjump' (by jumping with hands and legs wide open then close , and then open again ) 200 times . By jumping twice (one time wide open then one time close ) , it only counted as ONE . Wah ... that one , my legs feels numb after that 'starjump' is over ...

2 minutes of rest before the training continue ... The following training is some arm exercise . By doing some movements with the wrist and fingers . Dont think its easy ... try to rise both of your hands up, and then hold and release your fist for 3 minutes and you'll know what i mean ...

Its sit-up afterwards . We did many style of sit-up . After sit-up for 40 times , push up 40 times again ... now that I know that training was even tougher than going to the gym ...

There are some more exercise after that , but i guess I'll end the traning and go into something more interesting ! XD When the training ended (at about 3.45p.m.) , I sat down resting and talking something stupid with Leon .

I will go home at 4.30 p.m. , talking nonsence with Leon and just waiting the time to past by . When we're on our way home walking on the school's front field .... we saw a RM 10 cash on the floor . Leon picked up the cash without a doubt , then said :" Oh my God ! Oh my God ! Oh my God ! Let's share , each of us keep RM 5 ! I dont have change now , remember to take it from me tomorrow ! "

And thats what happened that day ! A lucky day i suppose ! XD thats all ! meow~!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment