Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Extra Class

Last Friday , our class teacher , Mr. Ng decide to let us have an extra class after school . This extra class is to help us catch up with the additional mathematic subject . All student in our class need to stay back , but even so , some disappeared in an instant after school ... lol

Before the school end , we discussed on where to have our lunch before coming back for the extra class . Yuan Tatt comes up with the idea of buying McDonald back for us since he got motor bike . He asked if anyone that wants , and collected money from them . (like a delivery man ! XD)

After that , Raymond also decide to go deliver Mcdonald back for us . I gave my money to him and told him my order ! Theres also many people asked for Raymond's help to take away for them , then Raymond seems confuse with all the order and took out a paper to jot down .

The bell rang , and the class is over . Theres 3 motor bike went to deliver Mcdonald back . That is Yuan Tatt , Raymond and Han Tatt with Ah Herh on one bike . Han Tatt have a few order with him too .

Don't know what took them so long . They came back after 30 minutes and bring back the delivery . We take what we suppose to take . Dare not take more bacause Yuan Tatt said :" Whoever that didn't order dare to take ... I'll beat him up ! " XD

Mr. Ng was already in the class , so we eat while Mr. Ng was teaching . He don't really mind because it's after school . I realized that more than half of the class was eating burger when Mr. Ng was teaching . (including me ! XD ) At the begining when I'm having my meal , I can barely pay any attention to what Mr. Ng was teaching , because I was enjoying my meal ! XD

The extra class end at 4 p.m. . Everyone went home , but not me . I need to rush back to my band practice . I skipped it because need to attend the extra class .
I went home at 6.30 p.m. after band .

Thats it for now ! Meow~~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment